TinyPirate, aka, Peter, is a geek from Wellington, New Zealand. He has an interest in politics, games, tech and Dwarf Fortress. Peter wrote “Getting Started with Dwarf Fortress”, described as the best introduction to the most complex game ever made.
Get my book from O’Reilly!
FAQQ. Won't the book get out of date?
A. No, O'Reilly ebook owners get updates for free for life as the game changes and I edit the manuscript. Others can register their book at O'Reilly.com for $5.
Q. Does Toady, the designer, approve?
A. It was Toady who suggested O'Reilly contact me to write the book when they were looking for an author, and he wrote the foreword. He's a big fan!
Q. Does Toady get a cut of profits? A. I am making donations to Toady each month based on my own royalties. Toady will also benefit from the donations brought by all the new players!
Webcast!Watch my O'Reilly webcast on engineering, minecarts and design in Dwarf Fortress.
- @Daffyflyer @ChuckTingle @playrust I would need some hard buds ready to trot. I am short on those. 5 hours ago
- Attention @timhwang twitter.com/davidhuber_/st… 5 hours ago
- Proper response to terrorism enclosed 👇🏼 twitter.com/daffyflyer/sta… 5 hours ago
- @20committee did he even put out a martyrdom video? Perhaps ISIS can't even find a way to directly recruit grumpy malcontents any more! 5 hours ago
- I feel like merging my amusement at @ChuckTingle with @playrust in a clan that is exactly counter to the prevailing Pepe/edgelordism of Rust 5 hours ago